Monday 13 October 2014

Helen Mary Jones

Just the ticket! Helen and I
after the hustings.
Helen Mary Jones

I would like to warmly congratulate Helen on her election as Plaid Cymru’s candidate for the National Assembly seat here in Llanelli.

It’s difficult to know what to write about such a popular well known figure. Whilst canvassing from door to door people often ask after Helen and remember her with great kindness and fondness. 

Helen has always championed Llanelli’s cause in the past and needless to say will do so in the future. 


I know Helen on a personal basis and very much look forward to working alongside her as we work in unison to create a better Llanelli and a better Wales.  FORWARD!

Once again Helen a HUGE CONGRATULATIONS from me!

Leanne Wood AM, leader of Plaid Cymru said.
"Helen Mary Jones has a strong history of standing up for the people of Llanelli and I know that she is determined to continue this work. She has a proven and unquestionable record of fighting for local services and jobs. I’m very pleased she has been chosen by the party in Llanelli.
“I am in no doubt that Helen Mary, and our Llanelli Westminster candidate, Vaughan Williams, will be a hard working team and real champions for the people of Llanelli, reflecting their politics and what matters to them. I hope people will give them the chance to be their strong representatives and advocates."

No comments:

Post a Comment